Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blissful Time

It's 1 pm. My next class starts at 2:30. I have nothing to do.

I'm sure if I thought hard enough I could find school work that needs a jump start. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my hour and half of silence in my brain. With no need to worry about price elasticity of demand, or summarys on Hmon culture, I can actually relax for a little bit.

I think it's time to head up to the practice rooms and play the bassoon for an hour. At least then I can curse myself for not playing in the last three years and letting my skills go down the drain. As J.R. has told me often in the last two weeks, "it sounds like a dieing cow trying to hang on to life." He's always so supportive and sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at J.R.'s comment. From what you write about him, he sounds a lot like my husband. Huge smartass (but that's what makes life fun) rough and tough on the outside, but actually quite sweet and thoughtful on the inside.
I've checked in on your blog a few times, glad to see your back. I'm eternally grateful to you and your husband for the sacrifices both of you have made. YOU SHOULD BE SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!! Keep it up.

p.s. your writing is amazing, I was really impressed that you could be so descriptive in your posting on 10/1 with that kind of headache. As a fellow migraine sufferer my hats off to you.