Thursday, February 14, 2008

Best Week Ever

I am still alive and kicking. My goldfish... well that's another story. Priscilla kicked the bucket yesterday. I had a very lovely goodbye ceremony as I flushed her down the toilet and whined to J.R. that my very favorite fish didn't live to see a week. I swear he spiked the tank with vodka.

Aside from the fish dieing and my car torturing me with needed repairs, this week has been amazing. To sum it up very shortly Soldiers Angels made my year, J.R. is finally getting treated for TBI, and I got an A on both my psychology and my economics exams. It just doesn't get any better then that.

Someday when I have more time and I don't have to be awake in seven hours I will explain the above in more depth. Tonight however I have a very nice date with my pillow. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angels are watching over you.

RPL
Soldiers Angels, NYC

Anonymous said...

You're a rock Josie. JR may forget to tell you how important you are, but he knows it well. He could never have fought through all that he has to get where he is today without you.

I have always admired JR's tenacity toward life and ability to separate fly specks from the pepper. But only after reading your blog here have I gained an appreciation for one of the reasons he has been so successful.

He is lucky to have you to grow old with.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Priscilla...nice touch with the vodka....
Congratulations on the A's!!
Yeah for the Angels! Bless 'em.
Cathy B

Alison said...

Good job on the tests! What are you using for a tank with these little fishies?