Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Advisement Day

Today is advisement day. The blessed day when classes are cancelled and students have a day to "dream about the upcoming semester." Faculty sees this day as educational and worth while. Students see it as a day to party and drink till the keg is gone. Being that this last weekend was homecoming, I'm sure there are plenty of kegs to finish off.

J.R. has just left for his psych appointment at the VA. The appointment is at five, it's currently quarter after four, it takes an hour and a half to get to the VA, and J.R. just left. Yup, sounds about right. I'm bummed that I can't go with but work is on the schedule tonight so I suppose I have to go be a "responsible employee."

Speaking of work... the store is so quiet. It's such a change of pace and it's still taking some adjusting. I'm still getting use to all the small odds and ends that need to be done in the store when I'm working. It's just a time thing I guess.

As for the rest of my week, things are FINALLY starting to quiet down. My intro to business class and my aerobic dance class are both completed. It's nice to now have any classes on Tuesday and Thursday as there is a ton of stuff I want to finish around the apartment before the years end. Hopefully I can get some of it done.

Anyway, this has to be a short post. I have to get in the car and head to work. I'm not looking forward to it. Such is life though.

No comments: