Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Bambi

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but J.R. got two more deer last Friday. I have more meat than I know what to do with. At least hunting is done for now and he no longer can tell me he needs the beard to "blend in with the trees."

I returned home to Wisconsin last night. My apartment... it's still messy. I was so hoping that things would just magically take care of themselves when I was gone but apparently that didn't happen. I'm hoping that with Christmas break approaching we can finally sit down and sort things and get the apartment back to normal. Wouldn't that be nice.

As for today, I'm spending my day in the public library catching up on homework. I've discovered the following about the public library:

1. Parking is free
2. It's a hell of a lot warmer in here than at Stout's library
3. It has a view of the lake which is relaxing
4. There is a never ending supply of interesting people to watch and think "what the hell were they smoking before coming to the library."

Very entertaining.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Josie:

How does a beard help you blend in with the trees if you are wearing blaze orange?

RPL
Soldiers Angels, NYC

Josie said...

My thoughts exactly... it's J.R. logic. :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think he looks good with the beard. Then again, My Hubby has one, so I might be biased.